Welcome to the ThinkGeo Customer Portal.
The Customer Portal is your gateway to one-on-one support for your Map Suite products, through the use of support tickets. Support tickets give you a direct audience with ThinkGeo's professional support team and are designed to help answer questions you might have about any of ThinkGeo's Map Suite products or extensions.
Before creating a support ticket in the Customer Portal, please take a look at the following resources to see if they can help you solve your issue.
- Discussion Forums - Post your questions on our active discussion forums, monitored by members of our Map Suite development team. The best place for fast answers!
- Map Suite QuickStart Guides - A great way to learn the basics of Map Suite and an ideal starting point for your first mapping application.
- API Documentation - In-depth documentation covering the API of all the major Map Suite .NET components.
- Code Community - Sample code and projects that help you extend Map Suite and show you how to add the features you need for your application.
- Map Suite Evaluation Versions - If you haven't installed Map Suite yet, our free evaluations come with lots of sample applications to demonstrate common features.
Don't Have a Customer Portal Account?
If you registered to download a free trial of Map Suite, or have purchased a Map Suite product, a Customer Portal account was created for you and a username and password were emailed to you. If you did not receive this information, please contact your sales representative.
If you don't have an account yet, click here to register. Registration is completely free of charge.